The Waiting Part 2

Ok, Gillian had an appointment this morning and her blood pressure was still high.  They want to do another 24 hour urinalysis, and want to monitor her blood pressure, so she has been admitted to the hospital.  She is doing alright and the baby is doing great, if the urinalysis comes back with higher amounts of protein they will start the process of inducing labor, if not we may go home for a while.  My money is on the later, but we will know more tomorrow.
Advertisements

One Response to “The Waiting Part 2”

  1. Mitch Says:

    Hope all went well… give me a call some time.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: