Archive for September, 2009

Interesting Couple of Weeks

September 28, 2009

It has been an interesting couple of weeks.  There was the SL 500 parked at Wal-Mart, which just seems wrong to me.  I keep scaring myself with my own hat and jacket at work.  Then we got this crazy postcard in the mall.  I mean really, mountains in Nebraska? I guess the dragon and the goat with seven laser eyes is also kind of odd.  The good part is the “Pastor” put his picture on the back so I know if I see him, that he is crazy and I should be leaving. 

We also had Olive knock the dog treats off the counter into her water bowl, destroying the bowl.  Of course all she wants is her damn dinner!  Then there is Gordie, who is so fixated on the ball he doesn’t realize he has a leaf stuck to his nose

There is a bit of news too.  Gillian has decided she wants to learn to play hockey…so I went on a shopping spree.  I bought all her equipment without her actually being there, so I think I did a pretty damn good job, the breezers might be a little small but they will work.  Gillian’s first game/practice is tonight!  I think I am more excited then she is.

I haven’t heard anything about the eBay Motors Master Contest yet.  I don’t think I won, the winner was supposed to be notified on Sept. 23 and it will be announced Oct. 1st.

Oh and one more thing, I just realized I have been doing this blog thing for over a year.

Advertisements

eBay Motors Master

September 10, 2009

The eBay Motors Master  is a contest  though eBay Motors with the grand prize being $2500 eBay Motors shopping spree and a free trip to the SEMA show in Las Vegas.  This is my entry , please rate my video, 20% off the score is based off rating the other 80% is based on a panel of judges and you could also win $1000 to eBay motors. I will be posting a bloopers reel later.